To sign-in, simply visit https://www.udel.edu/zoom and click “Sign in.”
On the UD CAS page, enter your UDelNet ID and password. Upon sign in you will be taken to your Profile page.
Download The Zoom App
Once you have logged in, click on Host a Meeting, the desktop app will auto-download.
After you launch the app, you have two options.
You can select "Join a Meeting" or "Sign In."
- If you just want to join a meeting-in-progress click on "Join a meeting."
- If you would like to log in and start or schedule your own meeting, click on "Sign In."
- Enter udel if prompted for a company domain
Login using your UD username and Password
- Click on Start without video to start a meeting sharing your "desktop" or "application"
- Click on Start with video to start a video meeting
- Click on Schedule to set up a a future meeting
- Click on Join to join a meeting that has already been started
Note: Click on the dropdown to view your profile, check for updates, switch accounts and logout.
- Start: Selecting start will start the pre-scheduled meeting that you have listed in your upcoming meetings.
- Edit: You can edit or update your scheduled meeting.
- Delete: Selecting delete will permanently delete your scheduled meeting.
- Copy: Here you can copy your scheduled meeting(s) invitation text and manually paste into an email, IM, SMS etc.