Redirection NoticeThis page will redirect to Configuring the Horizon Client.
- Visit https://vlab.lerner.udel.edu
- You should now be presented with the login screen
- Enter your UD username and password
- Choose Log On
- When you see the Welcome to Citrix Receiver page, select Use Light Version
- You should be presented with the screen showing your available virtual desktops
- Choose the Virtual Lab to launch your session
- You will be presented with a Windows 10 desktop and access to all of the software currently available in the Lerner College computing labs.
Contact Lerner College IT with any issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kumo Cloud Storage
Kumo software installed in the Lerner College labs enables students to directly access their University of Delaware Google Drive storage.
Kumo seamlessly maps your Google storage as a drive letter, making it easier to get to all your data.
First Time User
You will first need to link the Kumo software to your University of Delaware Google account
- Visit https://kumo.udel.edu
- Login using your University of Delaware credentials
- Choose Authorize
- Login to your University of Delaware Google account
- ChooseAllow to link Kumo to your Google Drive account
- You can now use the Kumo service in Lerner College Labs.
Using Kumo in the Labs
- When you login to a lab computer, Kumo automatically connects you to your Google Drive.
- You can find your Google Drive by opening Files
- Select This PC and you will see Google Drive (likely labeled G:)
- If you are using the Virtual Lab, a link to the G: drive is also located on your desktop.
Google Drive Not Linked?
- If you have not Linked Kumo to your Google Drive you will see the following message and must follow the First Time User steps before continuing: