- Login to your University of Delaware Google account
- ChooseAllow to link Kumo to your Google Drive account
- You can now use the Kumo service in Lerner College Labs.
- When you login to a lab computer, Kumo automatically connects you to your Google Drive.
- You can find your Google Drive by opening Files
- Select This PC and you will see Google Drive (likely labeled G:)
- If you are using the Virtual Lab, a link to the G: drive is also located on your desktop.
- If you have not Linked Kumo to your Google Drive you will see the following message and must follow the First Time User steps before continuing: